Contribute
Register

Mojave USB Installer stuck in Clover Boot Loop

Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4P
CPU
Graphics
GT 740
I'm trying to install Mojave on my 4790k/GA-Z97X-UD7-TH/GT 740 build but the USB installer I created using Unibeast for Mojave gets stuck in a boot loop when it gets to Clover. Clover says that it's loading but before it gets to the point where I tell it to install Mojave, the Gigabyte logo starts back up and the the clover loader begins again (continue ad infinitum). I've followed the installation instructions to the T but still no luck. Any suggestions on how to get the installer to progress to being able to install Mojave???

Thanks in advance,
jb

I'm trying to install Mojave on my 4790k/GA-Z97X-UD7-TH/GT 740 build but the USB installer I created using Unibeast for Mojave gets stuck in a boot loop when it gets to Clover. Clover says that it's loading but before it gets to the point where I tell it to install Mojave, the Gigabyte logo starts back up and the the clover loader begins again (continue ad infinitum). I've followed the installation instructions to the T but still no luck. Any suggestions on how to get the installer to progress to being able to install Mojave???

Thanks in advance,
jb
Did you configure the BIOS settings correctly as indicated in the Mojave installation guide?

Did you configure the BIOS settings correctly as indicated in the Mojave installation guide?
Thanks for your reply. Yes that's the link I followed and I did change my BIOS settings to what was suggested.

Last edited:
Back