Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just updated to Mavericks, and while the new version of Multibeast is quite nice in terms of features (the config file idea is genius) I have noticed quite a few problems.

-Had to launch the app via a terminal, due to the issue on the main page (If apple did indeed revoke the cert. of the app, I'd find that interesting, and surprising.)
-The dialog to choose a dsdt is very strange. The sidebar doesn't have the standard things in it. There's a folder called root, and my install hard drive is not listed (other hard drives are.)
-Had some install failures. Moved my DSDT to the Desktop, then it worked. Not sure if this was a coincidence or not; if it was, Multibeast should notify you or move it there itself.
-When I had my successful installs, it appeared to hang, and there was no indication that anything was happening on the progress bar until it jumped to the second install.
-Can't save my config; says an unexpected error occurred.
-Very minor, but there is no restart button on the "Install Succeeded" screen.

Just updated to Mavericks, and while the new version of Multibeast is quite nice in terms of features (the config file idea is genius) I have noticed quite a few problems.

-Had to launch the app via a terminal, due to the issue on the main page (If apple did indeed revoke the cert. of the app, I'd find that interesting, and surprising.)
-The dialog to choose a dsdt is very strange. The sidebar doesn't have the standard things in it. There's a folder called root, and my install hard drive is not listed (other hard drives are.)
-Had some install failures. Moved my DSDT to the Desktop, then it worked. Not sure if this was a coincidence or not; if it was, Multibeast should notify you or move it there itself.
-When I had my successful installs, it appeared to hang, and there was no indication that anything was happening on the progress bar until it jumped to the second install.
-Can't save my config; says an unexpected error occurred.
-Very minor, but there is no restart button on the "Install Succeeded" screen.
1) This seems to be a Mavericks specific bug with the quarantined extended attribute being set on a file copy
2) Never seen this
3) For UserDSDT you CAN'T choose the existing /Extra/DSDT.aml
4) Will be address in a future version
5) Can't verify
6) MultiBeast has never had a restart button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back