Graphics
Gigabyte GT640
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I made my first hackintosh, and it was amazing. But, when I tried to update to 10.8.3 I screwed something up and my computer had kernal panics. Then I reinstalled OSX 10.8.2 to get it back. I then reinstalled all the extensions and apps, and used Multibeast to install VoodooHDA, and the audio worked. I then tested my mic, but then when I spoke into it, my voice just came right back out the speakers. I went into the audio settings, and lo and behold my mic was not registered to be making any input at all. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

I made my first hackintosh, and it was amazing. But, when I tried to update to 10.8.3 I screwed something up and my computer had kernal panics. Then I reinstalled OSX 10.8.2 to get it back. I then reinstalled all the extensions and apps, and used Multibeast to install VoodooHDA, and the audio worked. I then tested my mic, but then when I spoke into it, my voice just came right back out the speakers. I went into the audio settings, and lo and behold my mic was not registered to be making any input at all. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

look here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/267905-voodoohda-common-problems/

I have the same problem, I can hear audio but I just get Mic feedback when I speak into it :banghead:, did you ever sort it ?? :?::beachball:

***EDIT***

I fixed it using the voodooHDA.kext. There is a slight fuzz over the Mic audio and the quality of sound is reduced slightly, but it means you can skype, facetime etc without hassle :).

Attachments

• VoodooHDA.kext.zip
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,261
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back