Geforce GT 330
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

this is my first post in this forum though I spent so many hours reading your great mods!

Big thanks to all of you guys, this is just a great community!

Currently I`m working on my G4 Cube but stumbled over this interesting looking case:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...707&pvid=2c61dd28-97a8-4e36-a091-201a5adc0367

what do you guys think about this body?

and any ideas on how to buy from them? maybe with a in-between seller shipping to EU?

Thanks in advance

Cheers ExxE

Awesome find!! I'd definitely be interested as well!

However, I have no ideas on how to get this either...

Anyone speak Chinese and willing to reach out to them and tell them that they could have a customer base in the US?

tried to buy using a taobao mediator... they just replied the seller has no feed back and has been offline for a long time, they then refunded me (had payed in advance for them to purschase this for me)

So.. i have no idea how to get my hands on this :(

Interesting.... looks like they ripped all the best ideas from the forums here.

Hi Guys,

this is my first post in this forum though I spent so many hours reading your great mods!

Big thanks to all of you guys, this is just a great community!

Currently I`m working on my G4 Cube but stumbled over this interesting looking case:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...707&pvid=2c61dd28-97a8-4e36-a091-201a5adc0367

what do you guys think about this body?

and any ideas on how to buy from them? maybe with a in-between seller shipping to EU?

Thanks in advance

Cheers ExxE

I was impressed with this case and found a way to purchase. I learned that there are "agents" that will help with the purchase and shipping of products from China. In my case, I am using TaobaoFocus, and placed an order for the case and riser.

Google Chrome has a feature to translate the web page in real time that mostly works.

This will be interesting to follow. I have received an order confirmation and payment confirmation emails.

More when I hear something.

Good modding,
neil

EDIT: I heard back from TaobaoFocus that both items are out of stock and I canceled the order.

neil 07/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back