Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,

Here is my configuration:

- GA-P55a-UD3
- Core i7 2.8ghz
- Seagate 1To SATA III
- Sapphire Radeon HD7950

i saw a user guide for Mavericks installation on Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3, and i decided to did it because i can't buy a real Mac (too expensive for me). I create a USB Stick with Unibeast and Mavericks installer. I did a fresh installation (from scratch) on a brand new Hard Disk (1 To Seagate). Everything seems to be OK. In a second time i used Multibeast with these options:

- Audio driver - with DSDT Realtek ALC888 v100202 Legacy
- Network driver - Realtek LnX2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90
- Bootloader - Chimera v2.2.1
- Fake SMC v5.3.820 and plugins
- System definitions - Mac Pro 4,1
- 3rd party SATA

When i build the configuration thru Multibeast, i reboot, and here is what i see on screen (i put an attachement below to show you what happen):
View attachment reboot mavericks.zip

I saw differents DSDT available for GA-P55a-UD3 (F11, F9, etc..). What does it mean, and how can i verify that one of them is the right one for my motherboard ?

I'm really diseappointed because i spent a few days to try to find a solution to this issue but it's too difficult for me. If someone could help me or giving me some informations to solve thsis problem it should be very helpful for me.

Have a nice day and thanks a lot ;)

...I saw differents DSDT available for GA-P55a-UD3 (F11, F9, etc..). What does it mean, and how can i verify that one of them is the right one for my motherboard ?
The F numbers are the BIOS version for your motherboard. When you boot into the BIOS, the version number will be on the "first" page. If your motherboard is Rev 1.0, then here's the list of BIOS available for your motherboard; F11 is the latest/last BIOS version.
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3242#bios

For your system to work properly, you'll need a DSDT to use with MultiBeast. See my Batman build description for more information.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-p55m-ud4-core-i7-875k-ga-5770-batmobile.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back