Graphics
GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
This could be considered a repost, but since after a deep search in the older threads I could not find a solution that suited to me (and neither a similar case) I decided to ask in a new Thread.
I'm trying to build a dual boot Win7 + ML machine, my hardware is the following:

• Intel Core i7 3770
  • Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
  • 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 Mhz
  • 2x1 Tb Hitachi Deskstar 7200 RPM
  • EVGA GTX 660 Ti 2Gb
  • TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Wireless PCI Card
  • Corsair TX650M

I installed Windows 7 on an MBR Formatted HD, and made an Unibeast bootable flash drive. I plugged in the other drive (I specify that the second drive is still not formatted since it's new). In the screen that loads booting the flash drive, I can see both the USB option and the Win7 option, but I can't get to the install ML screen, because I'm getting the error in the title.
I tried to use a lot of the flags including PCIRootUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=No, -x, -v, -F and combinations of them. But nothin seems to work.
In the other threads in this forum I found people experiencing this during Lion->ML update, but none during a fresh install. I'm afraid this is due to the dual boot/Win 7.
Here's the link to the guide i followed, made by someone with a build really similar to mine, that succeded:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-3770-ivy-bridge-gtx-670-a-10.html#post405419

Ok guys, the problem was the USB drive. When I tried last night I had no other USB drive so I couldn't try, otherwise i would. Today i bought a new one and using GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 -v -x i was able to reach the installation and let it start. Thank you anyways, and congrats for the great work doing here. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back