Contribute
Register

macOS on intel celeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys!
I wanna install macOS on my lenovo ideapad 100 with intel celeron n2840 with 2gb ram.
I found guide how to install osx snow leopard, but snow leopard is too old.
Can you help me, please?

Hi, guys!
I wanna install macOS on my lenovo ideapad 100 with intel celeron n2840 with 2gb ram.
Can you help me, please?

Hi there. Intel HD graphics do not work with the celeron and pentium processors on macOS. they are unsupported. I think Rehabman will have the correct answer to this question.

Hi, guys!
Can you help me, please?
Hello, i know we are in 2020 but do you think you can find your tuto for this processor again please ? I have à Intel Celeron N2840 laptop and i need to put MacOS on it, whatever the version..

Hello, i know we are in 2020 but do you think you can find your tuto for this processor again please ? I have à Intel Celeron N2840 laptop and i need to put MacOS on it, whatever the version..
Celeron graphics are not supported on a mac

Celeron graphics are not supported on a mac
And i can’t use à fake PCIID ? Its a project i have and im forced to use this laptop....

And i can’t use à fake PCIID ? Its a project i have and im forced to use this laptop....
you can fake the cpu but not the graphics, Apple does not use Cerleron cpus/graphics hence the reason it won't work

Apple does not use Cerleron cpus/graphics hence the reason it won't work
No QE/CI makes for a hack laptop that is basically not usable for anything much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back