i7-10700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I would like to install MacOS Mojave but I can’t reach the installer. It always reboots right after PCI Config Begin.

I must state that I am currently running OS X El Capitan and boots perfectly fine each time. I got extra Kexts for that OS but they don’t seem to be working for Mojave. Or I’m missing something.

Configuration

ASUS X99-A (NOT II variant !!)
Intel Core i7 5960X
AMD Radeon VII

I will provide any information you need.

Thanks by advance
Chibi

Your post doesn't contain any information as to what you are exactly doing to let us help you. Post your EFI, BIOS screenshots and a screenshot of the screen when macOS Installer is booting with -v but before it immediately restarts. Use the slow-mo video capture on your phone and then grab the screenshot.

I can give that information
Your post doesn't contain any information as to what you are exactly doing to let us help you. Post your EFI, BIOS screenshots and a screenshot of the screen when macOS Installer is booting with -v but before it immediately restarts. Use the slow-mo video capture on your phone and then grab the screenshot.

Maybe I can try with your folder. You got the same board. Can you upload it ? Alongside the config

Please? :)

I made some progress. Please refer this post from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back