Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina 10.15.6 (vanilla) - Windows 10 BSOD from Dual Boot CLOVER : - (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks macciemacmac for confirming, and providing the additional background context and insight into why it works.

have another issue which I've posted as solved but not completely.

with SIP enabled via Recovery | Terminal | csrutil enable *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0
neither SHUTDOWN / RESTART work???

with SIP disabled via Recover | Terminal | csrutil disable *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0013 (allow: untrusted kexts, unrestricted FS, apple internal)
both SHUTDOWN / RESTART do work correctly???

is it possible to achieve functional Shutdown & Restart with SIP enabled at macos root and clover csractiveconfig = 0x0?

Not talking about FAST BOOT in BIOS - talking about FAST STARTUP in the Win10 settings.

with SIP enabled via Recovery | Terminal | csrutil enable *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0

with SIP disabled via Recover | Terminal | csrutil disable *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0013 (allow: untrusted kexts, unrestricted FS, apple internal)

is it possible to achieve functional Shutdown & Restart with SIP enabled at macos root and clover csractiveconfig = 0x0?

TEMP SOLUTION: with SIP enabled via Recovery | Terminal *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0002 (allow: unrestricted FS).

The issue with SIP disabled at Recover/Terminal plus csractiveconfig=0x0013 was that it rendered my boot drive reading unstable. Sometimes it will boot, other times right after the Apple logo displays and within a second/two the white crossed-out circle resulting in basically a bootup failure results sporadically (unstable).

TEMP SOLUTION: with SIP enabled via Recovery | Terminal *** PLUS *** Clover | RT Variables | CsrActiveConfig = 0x0002 (allow: unrestricted FS).

The issue with SIP disabled at Recover/Terminal plus csractiveconfig=0x0013 was that it rendered my boot drive reading unstable. Sometimes it will boot, other times right after the Apple logo displays and within a second/two the white crossed-out circle resulting in basically a bootup failure results sporadically (unstable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back