Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z370-A
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
I'm using Windows 10 and MacOS (Monterey) on the same machine. I've already changed the time system (Win set to UTC) according to this guide:

But the problem is that the Windows clock is still off when booting Windows after running MacOS. It's only showing the correct time when i manually sync the clock in Windows. Now i wanted to have it automatically sync on startup so used this solution:

".. Windows Time service w32time to be automatic..."

But that's not working for me. It doesn't seem to run a clock sync on startup. Since time.microsoft.com isn't working most of the time i use time.nist.gov instead btw.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Do you mean you followed these instructions to create a new Regedit entry, to set the RealTimeUniversal in Windows?

Universal Time fix.png

Ok, that should work, it has for me in the recent past.

Have you checked to see if the new DWord entry is in place?

Ok, that should work, it has for me in the recent past.

Have you checked to see if the new DWord entry is in place?
Yep, it's in place. But it may started to work now. Looks ok currently. I never changed/edited something other than mentioned above. I wonder whether the computer needed a proper disconnect from mains to get it working or something.

Some of the posts i read on this issue said a hard/cold boot was required to get the Windows system showing the correct time.

Some of the posts i read on this issue said a hard/cold boot was required to get the Windows system showing the correct time.
I'm pretty sure that was also my problem. It's working for me now. I appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back