intel
CPU
i5 4440
Graphics
gtx 650ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
hi

I have Mac OS Catalina successfully installed on a Asus d81m plus using a Haswell Celeron CPU a G1830 spoofed to an i5 with an Nvidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB and 8GB RAM. with the latest Clover boot loader, the upgrade from Mojave worked flawlessly however I am having some issues with the WiFi kexts, as the system is now write protected by default I can no longer copy the WiFi kexts to the s/l/e folder to reenable the WiFi like I was able to do in Mojave. Also I'm am unable to sign into the App Store when I sign in it signs me back out, but I think this is a bug. I'm using Mac OS public beta.

any ideas

Last edited:
hi

have Mac OS Catalina sucsefuly installed on a Asus d81m plus using a Haswell celleron cpu a g1830 spoofed to an i5 with an Nvidia gtx 650 ti 2gb and 8gb ram. with the latest clover boot loader, the upgrade from Mojave worked flawlessly however I am having some issues with the wifi kexts, as the system is now write protected by default I can no longer copy the wifi kexts to the s/l/e folder to reenable the wifi like I was able to do in Mojave. also I'm am unable to sign into the App Store when I sign in it signs me back out, but I think this is a bug. I'm using Mac OS public beta.

any ideas
Use latest version of Hackintool to install kext. It will ask you to mount system as rw first. Accept it and install

hi

have Mac OS Catalina sucsefuly installed on a Asus d81m plus using a Haswell celleron cpu a g1830 spoofed to an i5 with an Nvidia gtx 650 ti 2gb and 8gb ram. with the latest clover boot loader, the upgrade from Mojave worked flawlessly however I am having some issues with the wifi kexts, as the system is now write protected by default I can no longer copy the wifi kexts to the s/l/e folder to reenable the wifi like I was able to do in Mojave. also I'm am unable to sign into the App Store when I sign in it signs me back out, but I think this is a bug. I'm using Mac OS public beta.

any ideas

probably should be in L/E or clover/kext/other not S/L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back