CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So clover did something odd, my machine no longer boots and I can not get to any backups of my config.plist. Here is the message I get,

APFSSTART:1456 Mounting with apps_efi_oxs-748.77.8
efi_container_create:1079: -efi_container_create, STATUS = 8000000000000007

I've am running tony's latest clover build. and was able to make a new boot usb stick, but get the same message. Not sure how to build a new config.plist for my rig since I haven't done that in 3 years.

I have access to a real mac where I was able to make a new boot disk, but not sure which options to use in my config.plist to get anything to work. I've installed the clover configurator, but I am unable make a config that works. HELP!

So clover did something odd, my machine no longer boots and I can not get to any backups of my config.plist. Here is the message I get,

APFSSTART:1456 Mounting with apps_efi_oxs-748.77.8
efi_container_create:1079: -efi_container_create, STATUS = 8000000000000007

I've am running tony's latest clover build. and was able to make a new boot usb stick, but get the same message. Not sure how to build a new config.plist for my rig since I haven't done that in 3 years.

I have access to a real mac where I was able to make a new boot disk, but not sure which options to use in my config.plist to get anything to work. I've installed the clover configurator, but I am unable make a config that works. HELP![/

I have a
MacBook with Yosemite on it and it is fighting me tooth and nail to create a unibeast disk. Starts install and indicates it doesn’t think the Mac OS installer from Apple is a valid intsataller. I wonder if this works with a newer Mac?

SOLVED. Booted with unibeast and selected my mac from clover to boot. Ended up replacing entire clover install with the install from my unibeast usb stick. Replaced my config.plist with a backup copy and I am off. Not quite sure what caused the issue, but I suspect it may have been my Kid's fornite program causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back