Contribute
Register

Lenovo Thinkpad P50 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. That worked like a charm. Is there anything else you can tell from the last setup of PR files I sent that looks absolutely wrong? I'm assuming USBs are not setup properly.
Hi, can you share your EFI folder ? Any progress to report?

Hi, can you share your EFI folder ? Any progress to report?
I'll get them to you tomorrow.

I haven't really changed anything so far. Still waiting for Nvidia to eventually release drivers to try and mess with anything since it's at a stable state for me. As soon as they drop, I will move to getting them to work and post all of my findings and progress.

I'll get them to you tomorrow.

I haven't really changed anything so far. Still waiting for Nvidia to eventually release drivers to try and mess with anything since it's at a stable state for me. As soon as they drop, I will move to getting them to work and post all of my findings and progress.
I have read about people being able to use both GPUs , with Nvidia working as CUDA accelerator (not as 3d rendering on screen) so i will try to do my best to get this as a mobile workstation for premiere

I have read about people being able to use both GPUs , with Nvidia working as CUDA accelerator (not as 3d rendering on screen) so i will try to do my best to get this as a mobile workstation for premiere
Any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back