Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad U430 - Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to run make after running disassemble.sh and make patch, I get the errors in the attached txt file. I'm currently on the most recent BIOS for the U430 touch on Lenovo's website.

This is after updating to 10.10.2, and clearing kext caches before reboot, and on the current version of the files from the Github repo.

Attachments

• log.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 248
When I try to run make after running disassemble.sh and make patch, I get the errors in the attached txt file. I'm currently on the most recent BIOS for the U430 touch on Lenovo's website.

This is after updating to 10.10.2, and clearing kext caches before reboot, and on the current version of the files from the Github repo.

Only guessing...

You probably extracted your DSDT/SSDT files when you had patched files loaded.

Extraction must be done after booting using the USB as the USB's EFI setup has no patched DSDT/SSDT files. It is covered in the guide.

Only guessing...

You probably extracted your DSDT/SSDT files when you had patched files loaded.

Extraction must be done after booting using the USB as the USB's EFI setup has no patched DSDT/SSDT files. It is covered in the guide.

Ah, no wonder, thanks. Would extracting the DSDT/SSDT from Linux suffice, because I don't know if I have my Yosemite/Clover USB handy.

Ah, no wonder, thanks. Would extracting the DSDT/SSDT from Linux suffice, because I don't know if I have my Yosemite/Clover USB handy.

You can extract them in Linux and place them in native_linux. Make sure you remove the files from native_patchmatic as those files are given priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back