Contribute
Register

LCD black after apple logo, hdmi works though-intel hd 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Hell Man! adding the EDID patch was it! now running on internal LCD and HDMI outputs! Jesus, thanks man for all of your help. Your help was detailed and easy to follow (youve taught me another level of hackintoshing). thanks for taking up my case and you really came through, i definitely appreciate it. see attached.

fyi the only thing i did not change was the GFX0 > IGPU, I reverted back and added the EDID from there.

you definitely know your stuff. thanks!

now im off to search about controlling brightness (This thing has a daylight readable and is like the sun...)

do you think it would be useful to post this DSDT?

dave

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 10.59.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 10.59.55 PM.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 357
Holy Hell Man! adding the EDID patch was it! now running on internal LCD and HDMI outputs! Jesus, thanks man for all of your help. Your help was detailed and easy to follow (youve taught me another level of hackintoshing). thanks for taking up my case and you really came through, i definitely appreciate it. see attached.

fyi the only thing i did not change was the GFX0 > IGPU, I reverted back and added the EDID from there.

you definitely know your stuff. thanks!

Hey wow! That is very cool. Glad it is figured out. edid injection is another arrow for the quiver, I guess.

You should probably go ahead and do the GFX0 -> IGPU rename. It gives you better power management.

now im off to search about controlling brightness (This thing has a daylight readable and is like the sun...)

do you think it would be useful to post this DSDT?

dave

DSDT is not that useful for others. More useful is the set of DSDT patches and procedure used to create it.

As far as brightness, do you have native brightness slider in SysPrefs -> Displays? You should have it with PNLF DSDT patch. If you do, does it work?

slider, ah-ha, yes it is there and works just fine. this is great! again thanks for your help on this, youve taught me some new tricks and tools to manage my hackintosh installations.

thanks man.

Please help guys...

i'm trying to get hd3000 to run in a NP530u3c-AD3 and that ultrabook is already getting on my nerves...

it is:
i5 2537M
HM 76 Chipset
HD Graphics 3000

Video works perfectly with QE/CI via HDMI, but couldn't get it working on Internal LCD.
I'm almost certainly that Internal LCD is eDP...

I have DSDT in place and all the rest is working 100%, only internal LCD not working.
All my system info s attached...

What could i do next?

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 95
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    626 bytes · Views: 272
  • smbios.plist
    485 bytes · Views: 280
  • SSDT.aml.zip
    591 bytes · Views: 105
  • Priismatic.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 141
Please help guys...

i'm trying to get hd3000 to run in a NP530u3c-AD3 and that ultrabook is already getting on my nerves...

it is:
i5 2537M
HM 76 Chipset
HD Graphics 3000

Video works perfectly with QE/CI via HDMI, but couldn't get it working on Internal LCD.
I'm almost certainly that Internal LCD is eDP...

You should verify that it is eDP. If it is, you're out of luck, I believe. There is no eDP support in OS X until the HD5000 (HD4400/HD4600) support that is in Mavericks/ML (10.8.5 only) for Haswell CPUs.

hi RehabMan
im trying to make hackintosh on my laptop
its the same as labtopia
panasonic cf53 i5 3320 hd4000
problem is internal lcd not working
im new to this and of corse i dont know nothing
can you please give me some help hoe to patch or find dsdts etc to this laptop
thanks

thank you , i will try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back