Graphics
Intel HD 3000/WGXA 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My wifi hasnt been working on my laptop, i decided that using the hp installer might be able to get it back on seeing as how it worked natively for ages. Given that my problem is that my screen turns black after the apple loading screen, i belive i can deduce i put in the wrong dimension settings for my screen. I belive i was supposed to put in the 1600x900 resolution setting. I put in a lower resolution. They must be a way to reverse this. If anyone could help i would appreciate it, if one needed more information to help one needdnt hesitate to ask.

My wifi hasnt been working on my laptop, i decided that using the hp installer might be able to get it back on seeing as how it worked natively for ages. Given that my problem is that my screen turns black after the apple loading screen, i belive i can deduce i put in the wrong dimension settings for my screen. I belive i was supposed to put in the 1600x900 resolution setting. I put in a lower resolution. They must be a way to reverse this. If anyone could help i would appreciate it, if one needed more information to help one needdnt hesitate to ask.

According to your profile, you have 1366x768. The high resolution patch would be incorrect.

Did you try your "brightness up" key?

Otherwise, boot using your USB and make sure to select the options appropriate for your hardware in the ProBook Installer.

Thank you kindly, i am learning that the usb stick is a sort of cure all for these problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back