i7-8650U
Graphics
GTX 1060 & UHD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone
My Hackintosh build lagging everytime the system asks for a password , however, I'm not very sure what causes this issue , cannot find any solution online , I tried removing the password well the system ask me to put a password popup I just click on next (so the popup is what causing the lag even after removing the pass it's still showing up asks for me to put an empty password in order to continue ,)
my guess is this caused because of memory fix (osxapitodrv etc) that is causing stuck at the first boot phrase, but I only have Emuvariable.efi in clover folder that I will be attaching here .
please note that my UHD 620 is working and that's not the cause I guess .

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    34.6 MB · Views: 148
Hello Everyone
My Hackintosh build lagging everytime the system asks for a password , however, I'm not very sure what causes this issue , cannot find any solution online , I tried removing the password well the system ask me to put a password popup I just click on next (so the popup is what causing the lag even after removing the pass it's still showing up asks for me to put an empty password in order to continue ,)
my guess is this caused because of memory fix (osxapitodrv etc) that is causing stuck at the first boot phrase, but I only have Emuvariable.efi in clover folder that I will be attaching here .
please note that my UHD 620 is working and that's not the cause I guess .
may need NoTouchID.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back