GTX 770
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So my installation when pretty smooth and was able to set everything up after booting up mavericks for the first time.... but when I loaded my DSTD in mavericks using the new multibeast everything went to hell
My modo is a GA-768XP-ud3-issd Icore 7 my video card is no longer 6850 but nvidia gforce 770 but most of the hardware on my sig is the same
I tried to load just the DSTD ver 8 as that is my mobo bios version.... and got the first KP....tried to reinstall mavericks a second time after starting over but without DSTD got the same KP screen.... im not sure what to do now.... please HELP!!!!

I fixed it..... I did a third reinstall... and when I did multibeast... I installed the PATCHED APPLEINTELCPU MANAGEMENT along with the correct SSD..... works great now... sorry about the double post... system is up and running and seems stable for now

Did you have to erase the drive and do a fresh install each time? I am having this exact screen when I boot my machine with Mavericks (I just started a new thread on this too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back