Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte LGA1151
CPU
I7-6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX Graphics Cards GV-N950XTREME-2GD
Hello all and thanks in advance for any recommendations. I have just completed a new hardware build for my first Hackintosh. I followed the guides to get a bootable USB and changing BIOS settings, etc. I think I am closer (progress after reviewing BIOS changes) but I get a kernel panic and a reboot now.

Specifications: Gigabyte Z170X (with Thunderbolt), I7-6700K, Gigabyte GeForce GTX GV-N950, 16GB memory, and a Samsung 950 SSD (M.2) drive.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015QJ31IW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Much appreciated!

Hello all and thanks in advance for any recommendations. I have just completed a new hardware build for my first Hackintosh. I followed the guides to get a bootable USB and changing BIOS settings, etc. I think I am closer (progress after reviewing BIOS changes) but I get a kernel panic and a reboot now.

Specifications: Gigabyte Z170X (with Thunderbolt), I7-6700K, Gigabyte GeForce GTX GV-N950, 16GB memory, and a Samsung 950 SSD (M.2) drive.
Much appreciated!

Much appreciated!

I would like to add a discovery - I added a Bluetooth dongle and passed the error but now it doesn't seem to detect the drive (M.2 SSD). Comments appreciated.

Attachments

• Panic.JPG
    Panic.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back