Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Internal display doesn't wake up from sleep(Mojave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre x360
CPU
i7-10510U
Graphics
UHD 630 + MX330
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When tap Sleep or I close lid my laptop sleeps without problems, but when I wake it on the internal display stays off, if I connect an external display with HDMI port it works and I am able to reboot normally. The strange thing (for me) is that if I go to system information or if I open IORegistryExplorer the internal display is still visible and I can regolate the brightness(I see the slider on the external display). I checked EDID and it doesn't change, this is the same before and after sleep, and it is the right one taken from windows. I think I patched brightness and disabled Nvidia card correctly. I tried different configurations, different DSDT fixes and flags but I don't know how to solve this.
(my pc is ASUS F554LJ but in DSDT is shown as X555LJ, cpu i3-5010u with intel HD 5500, the only fixes I made are the advised ones + battery on DSDT, and INI fix on SSDT-9, I didn't applied OFF and REG fixes because OFF was ok, I tried WAK but no luck)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 96
changing ig-platform-id found one that solved the problem, now i have everything working except sd card reader....i will post an updated guide for this laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back