i5-7600K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Good morning everybody!
I am trying to get working both of my onboard LAN ports. They are I211 and I219-V. When AppleIGB kext is installed, only first is working. When I install IntelMausi kext, they are showed in settings but it says that no cable is plugged in. But when AppleIGB and IntelMausi is installed together, then both ports are working, but sometimes i get AppleIGB panics on boot.

So...
  1. AppleIGB = I211 working
  2. IntelMausi = I211 and I219-V are showing in settings but not working
  3. AppleIGB + IntelMausi = I211 and I219-V working with periodic kernel panics from AppleIGB
Maybe some of you got this issue or know how to close it. I would be very happy to know the way solve it.
Thank's...

Attachments

• Kernel_2018-09-24-142557_Pavels-iMac.panic.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 519
Thank's for your reply! Installed it. Currently no problems with I211 with smalltree kext, but I219-V stopped working. When I plug cable from one to other it doesn't see it connected. And no port leds are blinking.
Did you install the kexts in /Library/Extensions using KextBeast, or did you add them to EFI/CLOVER/kext/Other ?

Did you install the kexts in /Library/Extensions using KextBeast, or did you add them to EFI/CLOVER/kext/Other ?

You are right, I installed it in clover kexts. Removed and installed in /L/E, but everything is same. Tried to rebuild kextcache and it returned Invalid signature (-67030) status on this kext

You are right, I installed it in clover kexts. Removed and installed in /L/E, but everything is same.
Check if SIP is disabled in your config.plist
Code:
<key>RtVariables</key>
    <dict>
        <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
        <string>0x67</string>
        <key>BooterConfig</key>
        <string>0x28</string>
    </dict>
Tried to rebuild kextcache and it returned Invalid signature (-67030) status on this kext
Note that if they say something like :
Code:
Kext with invalid signature (-67030) allowed:
then that is normal and no cause for concern.

Check if SIP is disabled in your config.plist

I was disabled it from recovery mode when was working with PM. And now I tried to enable it as you say but command doesn't work.

Used csrutil enable.

I was disabled it from recovery mode when was working with PM. And now I tried to enable it as you say but command doesn't work.
Used csrutil enable.
You need to disable it in your config.plist - See post #6

You need to disable it in your config.plist - See post #6

Sorry, I was misunderstood you in post #6. Was think that it must be enabled..
Okay, I checked this in clover config and CSR is disabled. I was miss something before. At the end both ports are working now and kext is loaded successfully. Thank you, BreBo for your help!

Do I need enable CSR ever or it stay off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back