Contribute
Register

Intel Iris Plus G7

Motherboard
Blade Stealth << need manufacturer name and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7-1065G7
Graphics
iris Plus G7
Hello,

I’m facing persistent issues with my Hackintosh setup on a Razer Blade Stealth late 2019 model, featuring Intel Iris Plus G7 graphics. Despite multiple attempts and strategies, I am unable to get the graphics to work optimally. The primary problem is the VRAM being reported as only 31 MB, which seems to be a significant limitation in performance and display output.

Here’s what I’ve tried:

• Various AAPL,ig-platform-id configurations (current setting: 07009B3E)
• Updated kexts including WhateverGreen and Lilu
• Experimenting with framebuffer settings (framebuffer-fbmem, framebuffer-stolenmem)
• Exploring limited BIOS options, but no advanced settings for VRAM adjustments are available

I am seeking advice or solutions from anyone who has successfully configured the Intel Iris Plus G7 on a similar system, or insights into potential workarounds for these issues.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hello,

I’m facing persistent issues with my Hackintosh setup on a Razer Blade Stealth late 2019 model, featuring Intel Iris Plus G7 graphics. Despite multiple attempts and strategies, I am unable to get the graphics to work optimally. The primary problem is the VRAM being reported as only 31 MB, which seems to be a significant limitation in performance and display output.

Here’s what I’ve tried:

• Various AAPL,ig-platform-id configurations (current setting: 07009B3E)
• Updated kexts including WhateverGreen and Lilu
• Experimenting with framebuffer settings (framebuffer-fbmem, framebuffer-stolenmem)
• Exploring limited BIOS options, but no advanced settings for VRAM adjustments are available

I am seeking advice or solutions from anyone who has successfully configured the Intel Iris Plus G7 on a similar system, or insights into potential workarounds for these issues.

Thank you for any help you can provide!
i have moved your post to laptop support

Back