Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX Vega 56
Hi!

I am trying to build my first ever Hackintosh and I spent the last couple of days tweaking every little setting (or not, obviously) to make Mojave work. However, the furthest I've gotten is to the first installation of Mojave until it freezes at 2 minutes left. I've seen that it might require a manual reboot when this happens, but no luck there either. I've used AptioMemoryFix-64, OsxAptioFix3Drv and even OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. The last alternative left me with an apple logo during the installation but no progress bar underneath it. I have also played around with a variety of kexts but nothing seems to work. Any idea of what the problem might be? Or what is required? The BIOS changes I've made are disabling Vt-d and cfg and also loaded optimized defaults. I am going crazy about the issue and would really appreciate some help.

Best regards,

The last alternative left me with an apple logo during the installation but no progress bar underneath it.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).
I forgot to specify the details, but the alternatives I've stated above are when using the Vanilla installation method.

Vanilla method: Used AptioMemoryFix-64 and OsxAptioFix3Drv, result: I've gotten to the installation part after specifying a language and so on, all the way until the progress bar with an estimated time left of the installation (freezing at 2 min left).

Vanilla method: Used OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000, result: No progress bar is shown in the first step after Clover screen. Do not even get to the language selection.

UniBeast + MultiBeast: A circle with a slash in it appears directly after the first apple logo and progress bar is finished in the first step after Clover startup screen.

For which one do you want the log?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back