GA-B75-D3H
CPU
I5-3570K
Graphics
Sparkle 650TI
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
This is the n times I've been installed Mountain Lion.
It already stable, but after installing 650Ti card, I encountered some errors and decided to reinstall again.
This time, after many attemps, I couldn't installed mountain lion, the errors always showed up(Same hardware and already created another Unibeast USB again, without 650ti)
I don't know how to handle it, can anyone please help me out?

5 times re-installed without success. I don't know what happenned?

5 times re-installed without success. I don't know what happenned?

Make a new Unibeast installer thumb drive; that error often occurs when the data on it is corrupted. It can also happen if you're trying to install with the thumb drive in a USB 3.0 port instead of a 2.0 port.

Make a new Unibeast installer thumb drive; that error often occurs when the data on it is corrupted. It can also happen if you're trying to install with the thumb drive in a USB 3.0 port instead of a 2.0 port.

I double checked several times and made new Unibeast on the same USB. Maybe it the caused of that issue

I double checked several times and made new Unibeast on the same USB. Maybe it the caused of that issue

Did you figure out your issue yet?

I have the same issue. I made sure I was in USB 2.0 already as I've had this problem with my Windows disk.

I'm using 10.8.4. I've had this working with 10.8.3 before (or was it 10.8.2?). Anyway, it was working fine at one time.

hmm, I found my 10.8.3 install USB. I'll give it a shot and say a couple of prayers.
-=Mark=-

forgot to add you can look at the install log file. It is under the, "Windows" menu labeled, "Installer Log".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back