Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Hackintosh Guru's.

Please do not interpret my next suggestion as sign of criticism of anyone, especially the Guru's who have put this site together and written the software or the many helpful users who go out of their way to help new hackintosh creator who visit the site in order to look for help with their objectives.

My simple suggestion is to reorganise the "Buying Advice" forum into sections similar to the tuning forum.
i,e. into categories such for each main component, one for motherboards, one for graphics card, one for suggested builds.

This reorganisation will help prospective Hackintosh builders to easily choose their components simply without having to spend so much time searching.
Anyway, just an idea.
Thanks again.

forbiddenfruit said:
Hello Hackintosh Guru's.

Please do not interpret my next suggestion as sign of criticism of anyone, especially the Guru's who have put this site together and written the software or the many helpful users who go out of their way to help new hackintosh creator who visit the site in order to look for help with their objectives.

My simple suggestion is to reorganise the "Buying Advice" forum into sections similar to the tuning forum.
i,e. into categories such for each main component, one for motherboards, one for graphics card, one for suggested builds.

This reorganisation will help prospective Hackintosh builders to easily choose their components simply without having to spend so much time searching.
Anyway, just an idea.
Thanks again.

I can see your thinking. My suggestion to new users is to buy builds which have been confirmed to work together to at least get them up to speed and so that when updated methods come out (such as ATI Experimental instead of ATI_Init) then they are all in one easy place.

But I can definitely see your point of view - maybe the Wiki needs to be beefed up a bit to split into supported motherboards etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back