Contribute
Register

iCloud / iMessage / App Store / etc. fix for WiFi-only Hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant seem to find the kext file in the collection of files at that link , I don't know how to build kexts.

I think you can compile these in Xcode. Xcode is a free download from Apple.

Thank you, never used Xcode, and not to sure how I would be able to compile this. Is there a tut somewhere ? I am a n00b at this.

No need to build NullEthernet.kext with Xcode. Make sure you read the README (it seems clear you didn't).

Thank you, never used Xcode, and not to sure how I would be able to compile this. Is there a tut somewhere ? I am a n00b at this.

No problem! I haven't used it much myself, but the idea is that you can open an .xcodeproj (Xcode Project) file from a public GitHub (like RehabMan's above) and compile the code that has already been put together.

No problem! I haven't used it much myself, but the idea is that you can open an .xcodeproj (Xcode Project) file from a public GitHub (like RehabMan's above) and compile the code that has already been put together.

Sure, but in this case, pre-built kexts are already provided...

O.K Opened the project in Xcode on the Hackintosh... but don't know how to compile all those files and bits into kext file. I cant seem to find pre-built kext files to create a fake ethernet.

I see the kexts mentioned on the side menu of Xcode ... tried to drag/drop them on desktop.. not working..

I tried clicking the run button... I am getting "the run destination My Mac 64-bit is not valid for Running the scheme "NullEthernet"...

I am not really knowing what I am doing here(in Xcode app)... I need help to get them out of the project into the actual kext files which I can use to activate them with DPCIManager... like i did with fixing the wifi and sound. But will this break my sound and wifi ? I am thinking it might not, i hope not.Used extracted DSDT to backup... which i would use in multi beast if it should break.

Last edited:
Hey guys any help how to use this fake device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back