Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Is this the max? in HW monitor this is what shows up whille running geek bench. Intel i7 2600 k

5a0a4d.png

This got brought to my attention when I couldn't live stram a 720p stream

Not a problem with the cpu. It is where it should be unless you have over your system over clocked. Also even with an under clocked 2600k you will be able to play 720p video. You stated that it was streaming so it sounds more like something with the internet/network connection being made. May have something where the hack doesn't like streaming. Can't be 100% sure. Also if it works on windows and you're going to be watching it for a while than you might as well just use windows while watching it.

Not a problem with the cpu. It is where it should be unless you have over your system over clocked. Also even with an under clocked 2600k you will be able to play 720p video. You stated that it was streaming so it sounds more like something with the internet/network connection being made. May have something where the hack doesn't like streaming. Can't be 100% sure. Also if it works on windows and you're going to be watching it for a while than you might as well just use windows while watching it.

Just seen this thanks so much. Another floating question of mine answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back