Contribute
Register

I really need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what is on the SSD now. The SSD now boots fine by itself. The USB key is NOT plugged in.

Hope it helps

This is what is on the SSD now. The SSD now boots fine by itself. The USB key is NOT plugged in.

Hope it helps
  • That clarifies my doubt.
  • I am checking CLOVER and config.plist in Detail.
In the mean time, you can help yourself by creating a record for future and help me troubleshoot the problem more logically than by gut feeling if you can upload screen captures of :
  1. Apple>About This Mac> Overview
  2. Apple>About This Mac>System Report...>Hardware>Hardware Overvie
  3. ...Hardware>Audio>
  4. ....Hardware>Ethernet Cards>
  5. Hardware>Graphics and Displays..>

1. System Preferences>Sound> Input | Output| Sound Effects tab views
How to get screenshots from the Desktop of your hackintosh?
  • Open the target screen for view :
  • Press and hold down Windows key(CMD key in Mac) +Shift+ 4 ( the number 4 not F4)
  • You will see the Mouse Cursor Turns into 'crosshair'.
  • Press Down Left Mouse button and drag from top left corner of viewing screen to bottom Right corner of that screen and let fingers off of all keys and mouse button to drop the image on to desktop
  • Click open the image on Preview >Edit using Tools >Annotate >select tool you want to edit
  • Rename image with number and title reflecting its contents
  • Upload to the Forum

Last edited:

Hope it helps
  • I have edited your CLOVER/kexts/Other and added 2 kexts hoping to fix your Intel HD 530 Graphics.
  • I have edited your config.plist in the following Menu sections:
    • ACPI- No Edit done now; can do that later if problem occurs during boot on the basis of uploaded image
    • Boot >Args> Edited
    • Devices>Edited
    • Gui >Not Edited
    • Graphics >Edited
    • Kernel and Kext Patches >Not edited
    • Rt Variables Not edited> You have edited it correctly after the last post
    • SMBIOS>Edited for System Disk (previous one was good for Installer USB)
    • System Parameters>Not Edited
  • Config.plist saved after Edit
  • I have compressed the whole Clover as CloverStefano.zip and uploading
  • Extract and replace your current CLOVER in the HighSierra System SSD with this edited one.
  • Keep a copy of your current CLOVER just in case this one does not help and you want to revert to the one you had.

Attachments

• CLOVERStefano .zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • I have edited your CLOVER/kexts/Other and added 2 kexts hoping to fix your Intel HD 530 Graphics.
  • I have edited your config.plist in the following Menu sections:
    • ACPI- No Edit done now; can do that later if problem occurs during boot on the basis of uploaded image
    • Boot >Args> Edited
    • Devices>Edited
    • Gui >Not Edited
    • Graphics >Edited
    • Kernel and Kext Patches >Not edited
    • Rt Variables Not edited> You have edited it correctly after the last post
    • SMBIOS>Edited for System Disk (previous one was good for Installer USB)
    • System Parameters>Not Edited
  • Config.plist saved after Edit
  • I have compressed the whole Clover as CloverStefano.zip and uploading
  • Extract and replace your current CLOVER in the HighSierra System SSD with this edited one.
  • Keep a copy of your current CLOVER just in case this one does not help and you want to revert to the one you had.

Again, your help is priceless. I have downloaded the folder, replaced, and the system now runs without graphics issues. Funnily enough, I am experiencing 1) some difficulties just with the tonymac websites because of some very annoying bannaer, but this seems to happen also on my laptop, 2) resolution of the screen seems to have gone lower

Im attaching the screenshot as you requested, and I have addedd some additional just in case.

Thank you

Attachments

• Audio.png
    Audio.png
    39 KB · Views: 98
  • Ethernet.png
    Ethernet.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Graphics.png
    Graphics.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Overview.png
    Overview.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Overview2.png
    Overview2.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Sata .png
    Sata .png
    76.3 KB · Views: 107
  • USB.png
    USB.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 106
Again, your help is priceless. I have downloaded the folder, replaced, and the system now runs without graphics issues. Funnily enough, I am experiencing 1) some difficulties just with the tonymac websites because of some very annoying bannaer, but this seems to happen also on my laptop, 2) resolution of the screen seems to have gone lower

Im attaching the screenshot as you requested, and I have addedd some additional just in case.

Thank you

• Thank you for the images.
    • It will be good to save them in a flash drive for now.
    • Later you may collate them to create your own illustrated installation manual for your system and
    • possibly upload to this Forum if you are inclined to help others with a"HowTo" manual for High Sierra installation with that set of hardware
  • Your booting and Graphics problem are solved.
  • I cannot comment on your browsing issue in certain sites.
    • What browser are you using and getting these issues?
      • This is just for my information data base.
      • I may or may not suggest any troubleshoot on that issue pertaining to specific websites.
  • Your remaining issue is Audio.
I will check your Motherboard SPECS to find its Audio Chipset and suggest the troubleshoot shortly unless you would do that yourself.

If I were in your place, I would get ready to clone this HighSierra System disk because you had a very long and tough installation plagued with problems. Keeping a Cloned disk is a very good insurance against mishaps during troubleshoot on the current system disk.

Thank you
  • I checked your Audio Chipset . It requires Realtek ALC 1150
  • You can use Multibeast 8.1.0 to install just the Audio driver.; don't click any other menu driver>Audio ONLY
  • Uploaded images for visual clues to the steps.
If this does not succeed to get sound , we will try Toleda audio Cmd.

Attachments

• 1.Multibeast.png
    1.Multibeast.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.Multibeast.png
    2.Multibeast.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back