CPU
i7-6500U Skylake
Graphics
Intel HD 520 and NVIDIA 930M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
hi there
I have 2 problems

(1) - When I Install MacOS High Sierra On My SSHD Hybrid Drive (With MacOS Extended Journaled Format) And (GUID Scheme) It’s Installs Completed Everything Works 100% , But When I Try To Install Windows 10 On New Drive Created By Disk Utility And I Delete It From Windows Installation To Create It On Windows Installer With NTFS Format But It’s Gives Me Error Says (CANNOT INSTALL IT ON GPT DRIVE) I Actually Did Something Before With Similare Sierra But I Completely Clean My Disk For High Sierra , On Other Side I Tryed To Clean It Again With Diskpart And Installs Windows First To Be The Core Partition And I Install High Sierra After That , NOT Working I Can’t Install Hackintosh Because It’s Not GUID Map (Just What Error Message Says)
So What I Can Do About This ??

(2) - My Second Issue Is That I Already Created USB Drive With UNIBeast With High Sierra And I Put Everything There (kexts ...etc) And When I Create APFS Partition It’s Won’t Show Up On Clover Menu I Tryied To Pit apfs.efi In That DRIVERS64UEFI Folder But Clover Is No Longer Start It’s Shows Black Screen With Glowing Dash “-“ So I Removed apfs.efi And Clover Boots Fine .

Thanks In Advice

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Ooh thanks i searched for high sierra help ..... anyone

hi there
I have 2 problems

(1) - When I Install MacOS High Sierra On My SSHD Hybrid Drive (With MacOS Extended Journaled Format) And (GUID Scheme) It’s Installs Completed Everything Works 100% , But When I Try To Install Windows 10 On New Drive Created By Disk Utility And I Delete It From Windows Installation To Create It On Windows Installer With NTFS Format But It’s Gives Me Error Says (CANNOT INSTALL IT ON GPT DRIVE) I Actually Did Something Before With Similare Sierra But I Completely Clean My Disk For High Sierra , On Other Side I Tryed To Clean It Again With Diskpart And Installs Windows First To Be The Core Partition And I Install High Sierra After That , NOT Working I Can’t Install Hackintosh Because It’s Not GUID Map (Just What Error Message Says)
So What I Can Do About This ??

(2) - My Second Issue Is That I Already Created USB Drive With UNIBeast With High Sierra And I Put Everything There (kexts ...etc) And When I Create APFS Partition It’s Won’t Show Up On Clover Menu I Tryied To Pit apfs.efi In That DRIVERS64UEFI Folder But Clover Is No Longer Start It’s Shows Black Screen With Glowing Dash “-“ So I Removed apfs.efi And Clover Boots Fine .

Thanks In Advice

You must boot the Windows installer USB in UEFI mode to install UEFI/GPT.

Laptops do not use Unibeast.
Refer to the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Lol i already used unibeast on my hp laptop for high sierra and I’m working on it with not any problem my problem in that apfs.efi i want to put it in clover directory but clover is no longer boots

Lol i already used unibeast on my hp laptop for high sierra and I’m working on it with not any problem my problem in that apfs.efi i want to put it in clover directory but clover is no longer boots

Refer to the guide linked by post #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back