Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer v6.1 is now the preferred post-install tool for HP ProBook

Hi there,

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, but I'm getting ready to install Maverick onto my HP Probook 4530s. I had borrowed a friend's MAC book (which lives in a different state) to prepare the unibeast usb drive. I saved multibeast on the same usb but I forgot to save the dangon Probook Installer.

So my question is, can I go ahead and install the OS onto the probook and download the probook installer onto the desktop? or do i need to have it already saved in my usb?

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, but I'm getting ready to install Maverick onto my HP Probook 4530s. I had borrowed a friend's MAC book (which lives in a different state) to prepare the unibeast usb drive. I saved multibeast on the same usb but I forgot to save the dangon Probook Installer.

So my question is, can I go ahead and install the OS onto the probook and download the probook installer onto the desktop? or do i need to have it already saved in my usb?

Thanks for your help

Mavericks questions are more appropriately asked in the Mavericks section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/

You will probably be able to download the ProBook Installer after installation while still booting from USB as there are drivers for Ethernet on the USB that work with the 4530s (not WiFi). You will need to plug in an Ethernet cable, of course.

Otherwise, simply download the ProBook Installer using a different computer with internet access, place it on a FAT32 formatted USB and transfer that way.

hi there!

Someone knows about hpi roadmap? When there will be broadwell support?

I'm struggeling hard to get my hp probook 430 g2 installed properly.

Thanks!

hpi?

Back