Contribute
Register

HP Notebook 255 G1 OS X Mavericks (10.9.0) issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

So i'm a bit new here, so correct me if I created this thread in the wrong place.

I have Hackintoshed. It took some fiddleing before, but I had it booting properly. But about 4 months later (present time), issues have occured. I'm getting the issue that I had before. And i've looked EVERYWHERE and can't get it to boot again. Not with kernal flags or anything. I cant even get into Single User mode. I have taken a video of the issue, and it is here.

(Not Yet Finished Uploading... Link will Be Here Upon Upload Completeion)

To explain my issue in text:

Four months ago I successfully Hackintoshed my HP Notebook 255 G1 laptop with an AMD E1 Essentials APU. It worked fine up until now. I had specific boot flags set and everything, and I decided to fiddle with the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file, and backed it up before doing so (to be safe) and all seemed to go well. I am booting with Chameleon Boot Loader and now it just wont boot anymore. I need help. Here's the issue though.

I cant access Verbose or Single User for more then 5 seconds. I get a werd screen pixely line that is just small amounts of pixels, in evenly spread out rows across the screen. These do NOT appear before attempting boot. I can not get to the Apple logo either, it gets there, then does the same thing, except I can view the apple logo flickering as well. One other thing, the pixels, in there seperate rows, are random.

Please help. The link to the YouTube video will be at the bottom of this post upon upload completeion.

Hi,

So i'm a bit new here, so correct me if I created this thread in the wrong place.

I have Hackintoshed. It took some fiddleing before, but I had it booting properly. But about 4 months later (present time), issues have occured. I'm getting the issue that I had before. And i've looked EVERYWHERE and can't get it to boot again. Not with kernal flags or anything. I cant even get into Single User mode. I have taken a video of the issue, and it is here.

(Not Yet Finished Uploading... Link will Be Here Upon Upload Completeion)

To explain my issue in text:

Four months ago I successfully Hackintoshed my HP Notebook 255 G1 laptop with an AMD E1 Essentials APU. It worked fine up until now. I had specific boot flags set and everything, and I decided to fiddle with the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file, and backed it up before doing so (to be safe) and all seemed to go well. I am booting with Chameleon Boot Loader and now it just wont boot anymore. I need help. Here's the issue though.

I cant access Verbose or Single User for more then 5 seconds. I get a werd screen pixely line that is just small amounts of pixels, in evenly spread out rows across the screen. These do NOT appear before attempting boot. I can not get to the Apple logo either, it gets there, then does the same thing, except I can view the apple logo flickering as well. One other thing, the pixels, in there seperate rows, are random.

Please help. The link to the YouTube video will be at the bottom of this post upon upload completeion.

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

AMD CPUs are not supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back