CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. I had been trying to install macos Mojave on my HP laptop 15BS-146TU. Followed the steps as mentioned. However once i select install macos, it proceeds to the next screen, the apple logo is displayed and it's stuck there. No progress from there on.

Laptop Details:
Model No : HP 15BS-146TU
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Motherboard : HP832A
Graphics : Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
4GB DDR4 RAM
Samsung 860 Evo 250 GB SSD

complete details as per cpu-id - https://files.fm/u/gx6rjpyz

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support

Hi. I had been trying to install macos Mojave on my HP laptop 15BS-146TU. Followed the steps as mentioned. However once i select install macos, it proceeds to the next screen, the apple logo is displayed and it's stuck there. No progress from there on.

Laptop Details:
Model No : HP 15BS-146TU
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Motherboard : HP832A
Graphics : Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
4GB DDR4 RAM
Samsung 860 Evo 250 GB SSD

complete details as per cpu-id - https://files.fm/u/gx6rjpyz
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back