Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
With no offense to tonymacx86.com and it's Logo Creator, I was wondering if someone can post, which entries need to be removed from the, "theme.plist", located at Extra/Themes/Default, that is installed with the newest version of Multibeast, in order to remove the tonymacx86.com Logo from the Boot menu?

The reason for this is that the newest Boot Menu utilized by the newest Multibeast, is by far the best, so far, it's sleek, with Professional Looking Graphics for Volume Entries, however. the Logo gives it a Hacked, Computer look.

This may not be ideal, in a Professional Environment, such as Work.

tonymacx86.com and everyone that posts here are doing valuable work here, that let Computer Users decide what Operating Systems they want to use with their computers.

In that same spirit of Freedom, all I'm asking for is Information, for Information's sake.

I'm NOT Flame-Baiting, just requesting knowledge.

Thanks to everyone at tonymacx86.com and it's contributors, for all the work you have done.

Don't know how to remove it, but you can make the Giff's (wich show the logo) black, or dark blue.

This way there not visible anymore. ;)
Simple solution without removing anything.

or put in you own logo as a giff.

Thank you, for your prompt response.

I did this, with the Chameleon Boot menu, that was included in the 2.* version of Multibeast.

However, since the latest version uses a plist, to define Boot Menu parameters, I was looking for a plist edit, to accomplish this.

It would seem, that would be the most elegant solution, to accomplish this objective.

Would anyone familiar with plist editing, please post the plists edits required, to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back