Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
dev.png

Here's the site to go to to pay the $99/yr and become a Mac Developer. Then you can get your hands on Apple's Developer Preview of Mountain Lion. :thumbup:

https://developer.apple.com/programs/mac/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for ur help man :p lol dude who doesn't know :p

Got to wait tomorrow to go to the bank and recharge my prepaid card... Then I'll enroll ;-)

Going to get an apple tv as well ;-)

lore said:
Got to wait tomorrow to go to the bank and recharge my prepaid card... Then I'll enroll ;-)

Going to get an apple tv as well ;-)

Still need to get one of those- to test out the new Airplay features. :D :thumbup:

I would wait until at least mid-March to buy an Apple TV. All indications are that Apple is about to release an Apple TV 3. Hopefully this will have access to the app store and have a more sophisticated controller, including motion sensors. It may have Siri too. And support for 1080p video. About the only place you can buy the current model is Apple's online store. Best Buy doesn't have them online or in-store. Amazon has no stock.

Unfortunately I know and I also know myself... I'm the "I can't wait until tomorrow" type. Blame on me.

I've bought one on the refurbished section of the store with a good discount; already arrived and already jailbroken :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back