Graphics
GT 210
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!

My OS is High Sierra 10.13.6

After getting my system running and shutting down properly, now when I shut down it doesn't and it cycles into booting up again.

I reviewed the post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-high-sierra-shutdown-problem.247006/, and compared the error config.plist, the fix config.plist file posted by P1LGRIM Moderator with my own. I can see some similar values with the error config.plist file and mine. My APCI and BOOT values are the same but the DEVICES, KERNEL AND KEXT PATCHES, RT VARIABLES, SM BIOS, SYSTEM PARAMETERS values are different. Also, I assume the Clover TOOLS section values are not relevant to fix this issue?

I'm wondering about next steps and concerned about simply copying the config.plist fix file values to my config.plist as my hardware is different than the user's from the link. I'm wondering if this an issue...

I've attached my current config.plist if that helps.

Thanks very much for any assistance with this!

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You probably need to create a custom USB Configuration for your system.

As the most likely cause of Sleep/Wake/shutdown/instant reboot issues is a misconfigured or not having a custom USB Configuration for your system.

Having one USB misconfigured can play havoc with your sleep/wake/shutdown. I would recommend having a read of this guide.

Back