CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Everytime I try to use multibeast it fails to install anything, saying see log file. Why does it always fail? I don't seem to be able to find any log file either.

Everytime I try to use multibeast it fails to install anything, saying see log file. Why does it always fail? I don't seem to be able to find any log file either.
try transferring your EFI from your USB to your Hard drive EFI partition

It won't boot when I do that. I found I had to add lily kext and whatever green into other folder to get it to boot. Is that correct though? As even though it boots I can't install any updates either. They end up hanging halfway through.

It won't boot when I do that. I found I had to add lily kext and whatever green into other folder to get it to boot. Is that correct though? As even though it boots I can't install any updates either. They end up hanging halfway through.
When I try the efi on the install usb to the hdd I get a no entry sign on boot

Cured it by setting clock to version date of multibeast.

Last edited:
In Terminal :

Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
Yep already done that. When I try to install High seirra update, it gets a bit further but ends with a screen saying MacOs could not be installed on your computer.
An error occurred while loading the installer resources.

Sorry I'm bouncing between 2 topics here.

An error occurred while loading the installer resources
Often the result of an expired security certificate.
Disconnect from the internet then change the system clock to the same date as the application package.

Finaly sorted. Using the command by P1lgrim allowed me to install the 2019 001 update. I was then able to install the webdriver for my 1080ti. Such a shame I can't upgrade to Catalina with this card. I could have sworn I saw someone online get full speed out of this gpu under Catalina, but I cannot find the link now.
So for now it will just have to be High Sierra on this X99 mb.

Thanks for the help guys.

Back