Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello i have problem with hack.

my spec - I5 - 4670K
1060 6GB card
16gb ram

i instaled hack 10 times before and everthing was ok. now i create usb, setup bios but when start instalation apple logo freezing 2 minutes an restart.
Monitor is connected in HDMI - 4K resulotion

when i used 660gb card and el capitan everything was ok and easy.

please help me with this problem.

i tried press space and selecet V mode but nothing.

thanks for hhelp

hello i have problem with hack.

my spec - I5 - 4670K
1060 6GB card
16gb ram

i instaled hack 10 times before and everthing was ok. now i create usb, setup bios but when start instalation apple logo freezing 2 minutes an restart.
Monitor is connected in HDMI - 4K resulotion

when i used 660gb card and el capitan everything was ok and easy.

please help me with this problem.

i tried press space and selecet V mode but nothing.

thanks for hhelp
i have moved your post to desktop support

@pavelgrmolec, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@pavelgrmolec, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

standar freeze - https://imgur.com/a/qVJ6Z
verbose mode - https://imgur.com/a/jIiqH
Verbose mode freeze - https://imgur.com/a/z956E

stil not working with verbose mode. Standart mode - load apple logo, 2 minutes frezze and restart. ..Verbose mode - no logo, on left corner small cursor and 2 minutes and restart.
el capitan working perfectl on 660gb with this setup. now i have 1060 6GB evga, its supported card.

i dont know where is a problem. :(

@pavelgrmolec, 2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

@pavelgrmolec, 2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.

There is no requirement to host your images on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

Attachments

• IMG_2895.JPG
    IMG_2895.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2893.JPG
    IMG_2893.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2892.JPG
    IMG_2892.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2890.JPG
    IMG_2890.JPG