Thats right

Ethernet: Intel 82579
Audio: using HDMI / realtek ALC892
Bluetooth: Atheros AW-AR3011 Bluetooth

Thats right

Good. You have done it.

Ethernet: Intel 82579
Audio: using HDMI / realtek ALC892

These both are available in Multibeast. But ensure that while installing it through Multibeast, deselect all other options. You final screen should need to look like below. Also you want to inject the layout id to DSDT or through clover injection.

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 10.13.58 pm.png

Bluetooth: Atheros AW-AR3011 Bluetooth

Can't i get those kexts from the multibeast installer?

For your bluetooth you have to do some google work.

No, you've done it. Without you, i would not have succeeded. Should i also install the fakesmc.kext? and the Quick start dsdt free? Can't i just install only the kext's i need?

For my usb 3.0 i can try USB 3.0 - Universal ?

And what is Layout ID injection?

No, you've done it. Without you, i would not have succeeded. Should i also install the fakesmc.kext? and the Quick start dsdt free? Can't i just install only the kext's i need?

I am believing that you cannot deselect the FakeSMC.kext.
Yes Go for DSDT Free.
These two need to select in order to install anything from multibeast.

For my usb 3.0 i can try USB 3.0 - Universal ?

Check whether your USB3.0 is working or not. If not working then install it.

And what is Layout ID injection?
This one i will add to your DSDT/config.plist. Give me a couple of mins.

I can't build the current configuration, because there is no /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. How can i solve this? Can i just extract the kext from Multibeast and install them using Kext Utility?

I can't build the current configuration, because there is no /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. How can i solve this? Can i just extract the kext from Multibeast and install them using Kext Utility?

Create a folder on your OS X installed Partition named Extra
And put the attached org.chameleon.boot.plist file to that folder. Run Multibeast and complete the installation.

Once the installation got completed. Remove the folder.

Also copy the attached DSDT.aml file to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ folder of your EFI partition (Replace existing one).

Copy the attached config.plist file to /EFI/CLOVER/ folder of your EFI Partition (Replace existing one).

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    617 bytes · Views: 140
  • DSDT.aml
    46.3 KB · Views: 140
  • config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 129
The internet installation worked, but still no audio device recognized. And i didn't install anything regarding Bluetooth, but suddenly my bluetooth starts working.. USB 3.0 doesn't work, but that's not that important. Only thing now is audio through HDMI to my TV.

The internet installation worked, but still no audio device recognized. And i didn't install anything regarding Bluetooth, but suddenly my bluetooth starts working.. USB 3.0 doesn't work, but that's not that important. Only thing now is audio through HDMI to my TV.

Audio through HDMI may required some extra works.

For onboard Audio ALC892, just download old version of multibeast and install from it.

Hey, i tried installing audio from an old Multibeast, from snow leapard, but i still don't have audio. The kext is installed but, not working.

Hey, i tried installing audio from an old Multibeast, from snow leapard, but i still don't have audio. The kext is installed but, not working.

Share the kext.

Install the kext from Mavericks version (Eg: Mavericks 6.1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back