CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400 (1920 x 1080)
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I hope that I can get a solution for my problem.
I've a Lenovo z50-70 laptop and I'm running Mojave 10.14.2 with no problem, of course by following this great guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...40-70-g50-70-g40-70-using-clover-uefi.261787/ ).
I got DW 1820A card, and . somehow I managed it to be recognized by the system but it's off by default and I can't turn it on. I tried to boot into windows and it's working with no prob.
I attached my debug file hope to get some help.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debug_10585.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
I hope that I can get a solution for my problem.
I've a Lenovo z50-70 laptop and I'm running Mojave 10.14.2 with no problem, of course by following this great guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...40-70-g50-70-g40-70-using-clover-uefi.261787/ ).
I got DW 1820A card, and . somehow I managed it to be recognized by the system but it's off by default and I can't turn it on. I tried to boot into windows and it's working with no prob.
I attached my debug file hope to get some help.
Thanks in advance.
No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

oh sorry, I attached it now
one more update, I tried to boot into windows then booted into macos, the card is working but when i restarted again it became off again

Attachments

• debug_13221.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
oh sorry, I attached it now
one more update, I tried to boot into windows then booted into macos, the card is working but when i restarted again it became off again

Your kextcache proves that IO80211Family.kext is patched.
It should not be.
Restore to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

I already did that, even I made a fresh installation but the card wasn't recognized by the system and I had to follow this guide to get it work again then I faced the same problem which i mentioned.

Attachments

• Dell DW1820A.zip
    17 MB · Views: 79
I already did that, even I made a fresh installation but the card wasn't recognized by the system and I had to follow this guide to get it work again then I faced the same problem which i mentioned.
No problem reporting files attached.

Attachments

• debug_13221.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
Read the previous post you will find the report file.
Your kextcache output shows IO80211Family.kext is patched. Restore it to vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back