CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello folks, Merry Christmas! Newbie here, I've studied a lot of the stuff, but keep getting stuck with this issue. Ive got Mojave 10.14.2 Fully installed on my laptop, it works wonderfully...as long as I boot initially from AC power, (with battery installed in the laptop) If I pull out the AC power plug while Mojave is running, and reboot, the laptop DOES boot to Mojave on the battery. It just won't boot if the laptop is completely shut down, and you attempt to boot up from battery. Clover does boot on battery, but as soon as it tries to boot osx from HD, I just get a few lines of code on the screen...see attached pic. The only thing is I don't have the proper Broadcom wifi card installed..Attached my problem reporting files. Everything else works fine, even screen brightness...can anyone help? Thanks
bootscreen.jpg

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 84
Hello folks, Merry Christmas! Newbie here, I've studied a lot of the stuff, but keep getting stuck with this issue. Ive got Mojave 10.14.2 Fully installed on my laptop, it works wonderfully...as long as I boot initially from AC power, (with battery installed in the laptop) If I pull out the AC power plug while Mojave is running, and reboot, the laptop DOES boot to Mojave on the battery. It just won't boot if the laptop is completely shut down, and you attempt to boot up from battery. Clover does boot on battery, but as soon as it tries to boot osx from HD, I just get a few lines of code on the screen...see attached pic. The only thing is I don't have the proper Broadcom wifi card installed..Attached my problem reporting files. Everything else works fine, even screen brightness...can anyone help? ThanksView attachment 374956
Replace apfs.efi with ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi and replace OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back