Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Id like to know why the bluetooth icon is not showing when i installed the lastest installer (v 3.1.0)...
any solutions? I'm planning to buy a magic mouse or the trackpad so i can use all the gestures...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :D :headbang:

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 249
You must not be booting with the 4530s only, are you using unibeast or something?

or you don't have the atheros card.

Read what gerard said as well, it is right.

gerard71 said:
johncrazer said:
Hi Id like to know why the bluetooth icon is not showing when i installed the lastest installer (v 3.1.0)...
any solutions? I'm planning to buy a magic mouse or the trackpad so i can use all the gestures...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :D :headbang:
checks if the bluetooth is enabled in the bios, it only works on a cold start, it does not work if the laptop goes to sleep or restarts

reinstall the pack

look in the Network Preferences if the bluetooth can be added
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I've done all the things you said but still no luck. i guess I'm gonna have to buy a usb dongle? would that work? anyway thanks for the help gerard :)

blueking said:
You must not be booting with the 4530s only, are you using unibeast or something?

or you don't have the atheros card.

Read what gerard said as well, it is right.

I'm using unibeast (the latest version) my laptop met all the requirements for hackintosh, its got an Intel HD 3000 display, atheros 9285, BIOS vF20, i3 processor etc...

johncrazer said:
i guess I'm gonna have to buy a usb dongle? would that work? anyway thanks for the help gerard :)

Yes it should work. Will stop work after sleep but you can easy replug it in to restore it.

nikstar said:
johncrazer said:
i guess I'm gonna have to buy a usb dongle? would that work? anyway thanks for the help gerard :)

Yes it should work. Will stop work after sleep but you can easy replug it in to restore it.

hmmm i thought it'd automatically work after sleep... ohhh well ill just wait for any updates thank you for replying nikstar :)

If you check the other thread for BT Dongle help you'll find more answers to that.
With a few words the internal BT somehow conflicts with the dongle. If the combo card is removed the dongle works OOTB.

nikstar said:
If you check the other thread for BT Dongle help you'll find more answers to that.
With a few words the internal BT somehow conflicts with the dongle. If the combo card is removed the dongle works OOTB.

alright! :D my problem on bluetooth is solved. thankz a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back