Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I introduce myself, I Enty, and I thank in advance all those who provide their knowledge and especially their patience, in the dissemination of information and advice to those who need help, or simply want to satisfy their curiosity, thanks a lot . I came to know about this site, I admit complicity, the passion for apple, and since .... maybe, just maybe, I can retrieve a Mac Pro G5, I would like to give back by creating a new life hakintosh, just let me know how complicated it is, and how expensive (maybe with a configuration-level iMac enter the monitor and keyboard, they already possess) , omitting of course change the look of the case, since we could easily fail, (as far as the hardware aspect that can have a ANMIC) what I'm interested to know is, if I used compatible components, my hakintosh would be operating at 100 % or in part? (Read users where the video card does not go up to or appstore incopatibilità with, or Internet connection, audio, etc. ..) because I find it to buy components for the specific purpose of creating a hackintosh, and still a ... Once installed, say OSX 10.6.8, if there were updates to the system could easily download them or what 'I wipe the configuration hackintosh? Thanks in advance. sorry for my English -google traslator.

It is very hard to give an estimate on the cost of modding a Mac Pro case plus the hardware that can be assembled into the case.

Your best bet would be to go through the user build section and find that hardware that is right for you and once you do that you can get an idea of the budget. Then you can see about making a Mac Pro case mod and how you will fit it all inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back