D700 dual + Radeon VII eGPU
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
having problem installing Mac on my dell xps 9360
it gives panic error and says attempting to commit panic log to nvram
how do I sort this latest error out to boot into Mac osx and install it on my laptop

intel core i7 7500u cpu @ 2.7 ghz 2.90
16 gb ram uhd touchscreen
dell xps 9360 512 gb ssd

how do I configure the config p list and clover folder to sort this mess out
please do not write to me follow the instructions in the guide. I have already done so
and I was not able to resolve this mess.. can someone post a video or screen shot and show me
what to do or at least where I have gone wrong and what to do next

here is the clover folder I have used. I have also used the one in the Tony Mac guide and they both do not work... both give errors

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 160
having problem installing Mac on my dell xps 9360
it gives panic error and says attempting to commit panic log to nvram
how do I sort this latest error out to boot into Mac osx and install it on my laptop

intel core i7 7500u cpu @ 2.7 ghz 2.90
16 gb ram uhd touchscreen
dell xps 9360 512 gb ssd

how do I configure the config p list and clover folder to sort this mess out
please do not write to me follow the instructions in the guide. I have already done so
and I was not able to resolve this mess.. can someone post a video or screen shot and show me
what to do or at least where I have gone wrong and what to do next

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

this does not sort the problem... tell me whats wrong with the clover efi.... thats what you should be doing is telling me... rather than asking me to read the faq

this does not sort the problem... tell me whats wrong with the clover efi.... thats what you should be doing is telling me... rather than asking me to read the faq

You should start over by following the guide...
Because I already looked at your files, and it is clear you didn't follow the guide.
And you didn't fill out your profile with laptop hardware details.
And you didn't provide proper "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back