Register

having a problem with dual screen

Motherboard
Gigabyte B250M-D3H
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
RX 560 - Intel HD 630
Hello, i'm having a issue when i plug my 2nd monitor.

PC Specs

Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-D3H

CPU: I5 7500

GPU: RX 560

IGPU: INTEL HD GRAPHICS 630

My rx 560 is working well. But I have a problem when I connect my second monitor. The entire screen (2nd monitor) is just black screen. Otherwise, when I turn on the PC with both monitors connected, on the second one (IGPU), it only lets me see a cursor, and it lets me move it, but nothing else appears.And I can't move any tab from the main monitor to the secondary monitor either, since everything I move to the secondary monitor disappears, but I can see the cursor..

here is my config.plist

Please help.

Hello, i'm having a issue when i plug my 2nd monitor.

PC Specs

Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-D3H

CPU: I5 7500

GPU: RX 560

IGPU: INTEL HD GRAPHICS 630

My rx 560 is working well. But I have a problem when I connect my second monitor. The entire screen (2nd monitor) is just black screen. Otherwise, when I turn on the PC with both monitors connected, on the second one (IGPU), it only lets me see a cursor, and it lets me move it, but nothing else appears.And I can't move any tab from the main monitor to the secondary monitor either, since everything I move to the secondary monitor disappears, but I can see the cursor..

here is my config.plist

Please help.
zip and upload your EFI here next time please

also what connectors are you using?

also check that your connectors are setup correctly:

-disablegfxfirmware probably not needed

there is my EFI FOLDER.

i'm using hdmi on my rx 560
but on the second monitor (IGPU), I am using a vga to hdmi adapter(connected to hdmi motherboard port), I don't know if that has any influence.

please, help

there is my EFI FOLDER.

i'm using hdmi on my rx 560
but on the second monitor (IGPU), I am using a vga to hdmi adapter(connected to hdmi motherboard port), I don't know if that has any influence.

please, help
some vga adaptors do not work at all

best to use headless configuration and use the ports on your 560

so, there's no way to fix it? i want to use 1 monitor on rx 560, and another on hd 630

so, there's no way to fix it? i want to use 1 monitor on rx 560, and another on hd 630
as long as you don't use a headless ig-platform-id then it may work

Back