Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Xiaomi Air 12.5 TM1612 MP
CPU
M3-6y30
Graphics
HD 515 1920x1080
Hello
I am newbies and I want to do hackintosh with Xiaomi air 12.5.
It has got:
CPU: Intel M3-6Y30
GPU: HD 515

It there is already a guide on this site for Sierra hackintosh on this notebook, but I want to install directly Mojave on it.

Here is the post:
www.tonymacx86.com

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12 For Newbies: Almost There
Note: this guide is for the 12.5 model. The 13 is a different laptop so don't ask me about that. Hi everybody! I’m not a Pro but I’ve always loved the OS X operating system and I’ll try to help people like me that are not expert and could fail during the installation process. Note: some steps...
www.tonymacx86.com
www.tonymacx86.com

Can someone tell me what I have to do for install mojave on that notebook? I can use the guide for Sierra but what point I have to change for have Mojave working good, instead of Sierra.
(I already know that wifi won’t work and Bluetooth and touchpad will give problems but it is ok for me)
Thank you

Hello
I am newbies and I want to do hackintosh with Xiaomi air 12.5.
It has got:
CPU: Intel M3-6Y30
GPU: HD 515

It there is already a guide on this site for Sierra hackintosh on this notebook, but I want to install directly Mojave on it.

Here is the post:
www.tonymacx86.com

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12 For Newbies: Almost There
Note: this guide is for the 12.5 model. The 13 is a different laptop so don't ask me about that. Hi everybody! I’m not a Pro but I’ve always loved the OS X operating system and I’ll try to help people like me that are not expert and could fail during the installation process. Note: some steps...
www.tonymacx86.com
www.tonymacx86.com

Can someone tell me what I have to do for install mojave on that notebook? I can use the guide for Sierra but what point I have to change for have Mojave working good, instead of Sierra.
(I already know that wifi won’t work and Bluetooth and touchpad will give problems but it is ok for me)
Thank you

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Ok but I don’t know if the guide will be good for my laptop... I can already follow the Sierra guide, but I want Mojave. So what I have to do ?

Ok but I don’t know if the guide will be good for my laptop... I can already follow the Sierra guide, but I want Mojave. So what I have to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back