RX 560 | onboard
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi All

I have installed 10.13.4 thanks to cmn699 and P1LGRIM for their kind assistants i got everything working, almost a perfect hackintosh, but just couple of things is still not working

The Hardware as below

MotherBoard: Gigabyte H110M-H
CPU: i3 7100
Graphics: internal HD630
SSD: Kingston SSD
RAM: Kingston 8GB

1. Sleep problem, it sends the pc to sleep, but not able to awake

2. Restart issue, it turns off the monitor, but, the pc fans is still running (the hard drives are off, fans running in very low speed), the monitor say no pc is connected, and it doesn’t reboot. (Have to turn off manually)

Both issues don’t display any verbose messages

below is my bios settings and the clover folder in zip

any help would be awesome, thank you advance

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 391
Remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

See if this edited config.plist makes any difference :

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.2 KB · Views: 324
Remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

See if this edited config.plist makes any difference :

Thank you for the quick response, I have just tried your config and removing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, unfortunately, the problems still the same, very strange issue

Thank you for the quick response, I have just tried your config and removing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, unfortunately, the problems still the same, very strange issue
I have uploaded an edited image of your config.plist_ACPI _DSDT-Patches HECI to IMEI to be DISABLED temporarily to test its effect on Shut Down problem.
Edited to Add:
I agree with removing NullCPUPM.kext as previously suggested( emphasized again by P1LGRIM )along with inclusion of USBInjectAll.kext in /kexts/Other folder

Attachments

• 1.ACPI_DSDT_Patches HECI To IMEI DISABLE.png
    1.ACPI_DSDT_Patches HECI To IMEI DISABLE.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I have uploaded an edited image of your config.plist_ACPI _DSDT-Patches HECI to IMEI to be DISABLED temporarily to test its effect on Shut Down problem.

thanks will give a shot right now and let you know the result, thanks

Edited to Add:
I agree with removing NullCPUPM.kext as previously suggested( emphasized again by P1LGRIM )along with inclusion of USBInjectAll.kext in /kexts/Other folder
Just tried and it didn't solve the issue unfortunately

Just tried and it didn't solve the issue unfortunately
If it had not had any new adverse effect that is unneeded and and can be removed (High light and click (-) .
I will go next to disabling HDAS to HDEF and trying
I saw you had already created an SSDT aml Patch in ACPI .
Was that done for any specific reason?

If it had not had any new adverse effect that is unneeded and and can be removed (High light and click (-) .
I will go next to disabling HDAS to HDEF and trying
I saw you had already created an SSDT aml Patch in ACPI .
Was that done for any specific reason?
no that shouldn't be there, the audio_cloverALC-130_v0.5 added did the ssdt aml patch, i will try your method and will let you know the update, thanks

no that shouldn't be there, the audio_cloverALC-130_v0.5 added did the ssdt aml patch, i will try your method and will let you know the update, thanks
I will also look into any USB devices (like a USB add-on card on PCIE , WiFi dongle for Keyboard/Mouse etc that is not fully macOS HS compliant sitting attached causing this mischief.
I have encountered all these things as offending factors in my few years with Hackintosh.

Whenever I encounter such strange issue, I draw a wider circle of suspects and narrow them down by the process of elimination by disabling them one at a time and if I don't have any new problem or loss of good function, I will presume that option was not essential for now until I finally find the real culprit and then exonerate innocent suspects removed for the trial .

I will also look into any USB devices (like a USB add-on card on PCIE , WiFi dongle for Keyboard/Mouse etc that is not fully macOS HS compliant sitting attached causing this mischief.
I have encountered all these things as offending factors in my few years with Hackintosh.

Whenever I encounter such strange issue, I draw a wider circle of suspects and narrow them down by the process of elimination by disabling them one at a time and if I don't have any new problem or loss of good function, I will presume that option was not essential for now until I finally find the real culprit and then exonerate innocent suspects removed for the trial .

the system has no addon cards at all, only usb is the wifi its a EDUP EP-DB1607 which is MacOS supported, it has official drivers for High Sierra, then the usb mouse and keyboard, that's all its to the system, very plain right now, to take our hardware failure, i have installed windows 10 on it before, the reboot works sleep works fine on it, so i think its for sure some setting is not correct, i will continue to try it out, and if you think of any new ways would love to see them straight away, thanks for your effort and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back