Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sleep issue i have is that my samsung screen goes black but it never power off ( or S3 state). When i press my keyboard, screen turn on with SD unsafe unplug but SD was accessable via finder. I guess all usb bus get drop? i will install the kext you mentioned. thank you.

The sleep issue i have is that my samsung screen goes black but it never power off ( or S3 state). When i press my keyboard, screen turn on with SD unsafe unplug but SD was accessable via finder. I guess all usb bus get drop? i will install the kext you mentioned. thank you.

Second time asking: What version of OS X?

I was going to edit my post but you were too fast. haha. It is Yosemite 10.10.4.
Thanks

I was going to edit my post but you were too fast. haha. It is Yosemite 10.10.4.
Thanks

Yosemite questions should be posted to the Yosemite forum. This forum is for Mountain Lion.

There is a 15-20 sec delay from Apple->Sleep to sleep begin.

Great work!!!! now on my sony svd1321l2eb i have internet connection also with 3g by huawei mu736 card......the connection is perfect.....very good and fast(3g Tim):clap:

on huawei mu736 there is also integreted the gps module......there is someone that has a kext for this gps card?
Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back