Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Lenovo ThinkPad E130 *Core i3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sort of answer what i really dont need.. i already checked, but Lenovo using some FRU parts names is hard to connect them with some real product on eBay, so i asked for some real user experience and knowledge.

Hi there, quite a skipahead in time, but I still got the edge. I Have got a copy of a whitelisted BIOS for the edge11.
Original UEFI BIOS version was H4ET66WW v2.05 last updated 9/10/2012
I have not managed to install el capitan, but I recently got my copy of a Brand new Snow Leopard.... So I might give it a shot again... but... I noticed, that even with Ubuntu, I had problems for some hardware, expressely a Gobi2000 WWAN card with GPS, which was not detected. Something was lurking in the Bios because the same problem was present in win and a cool polsky guy from elektroda made a non-hp bypass whitelist driver, to make the card (partially) work.

So I now have this whitelisted BIOS copy in .rom and some very hard time making a back up of my current Bios, or even find an official source for downloading it, that is preventing me to initiate the whitelisted bios overwrite.

Maybe some of you could make some use of it, it has a Phlash bios utility win based built in, not very handy for Unix, it has an autocompression exe.

Attachments

• 86uj07us_No_WhiteList_ByCamiloml.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back