Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor update
- Added PrtSc button functionality (Can be mapped in keyboard shortcuts)
- Fixed close lid to sleep

I deleted all old kexts from Library\Extensions and replaced old EFI folder with the new one (only kept my serial number and stuff like that), tried again with Hackintool but in the "power" tab the values are already green... tried to patch again anyway, but still close lid to sleep doesn't work.. Am I missing something?

I deleted all old kexts from Library\Extensions and replaced old EFI folder with the new one (only kept my serial number and stuff like that), tried again with Hackintool but in the "power" tab the values are already green... tried to patch again anyway, but still close lid to sleep doesn't work.. Am I missing something?
Me too :(, it works for me from time to time.

My trackpad is working for the first time!!! Thank you so much for your help, now my machine is working 100%:clap:
Hi, did You try my OC EFI Folder?!

I have problems updating from 10.15.4 to 10.15.5. Starting Update. Then the apple logo is there. Some seconds of loading, then the screen goes black. Ive waited like 1 hour, but the laptop is still on with a black screen. Is there something wrong with my files? I'm new to this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 90
I have problems updating from 10.15.4 to 10.15.5. Starting Update. Then the apple logo is there. Some seconds of loading, then the screen goes black. Ive waited like 1 hour, but the laptop is still on with a black screen. Is there something wrong with my files? I'm new to this.
because your kexts should be in clover/kexts/other folder

that's what I tested before...

that's what I tested before...
moving them out is not going to help your cause

put them back where they belong, boot verbose and then you may have some idea of the issue

Guys I have the same spec . Lenovo ideated 330s 14IKB . I took all the files from the clover folder which we can find from the gut hub . Now everything works great . But only the trackpad of the Laptop doesn't seem to be working . It used to work when I tried last month . But not now . Please help me if anyone knows :)

Guys I have the same spec . Lenovo ideated 330s 14IKB . I took all the files from the clover folder which we can find from the gut hub . Now everything works great . But only the trackpad of the Laptop doesn't seem to be working . It used to work when I tried last month . But not now . Please help me if anyone knows :)
Take my opencore efi folder, YOU only need to change the serial number, and it’s working faster then Clover

Last edited:
Take my opencore efi folder, YOU only need to change the serial number, and it’s working faster than Clover
Okay , thanks. Where can I get that folder sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back