Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Aspire S3-951 using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RehabMan!

Both sound and bluetooth is working
(Actually I gave up on the internal mic and bluetooth as I don't use them :p)
System is stable, and I have been using this as my daily driver.

As I am using this laptop to edit videos, the card reader seems to mean much for me as I haven't know how to patch my card reader. Posts on different threads have seem to read the card correctly even as a usb device.
Unfortunately, my internal Realtek Card Reader (USB2.0-CRW) with
Product ID 0x0129
Vendor ID 0x0bda
wasn't working.
Unlikely from the same issues on other threads on the forum, my card reader didn't show up as a usb device nor a SD card. The slot was useable on Windows before I install OS X a few days ago. The patch on post #1 of this thread didn't gave me the solution to the problem. Therefore, I don't think that this is a hardware issue.

Can someone kindly provide me with the solution for a card reader? If someone knows how to patch the mic, please ask let me know as it maybe useful for me in the future. (I still can't solve the problem even with the links provided by RehabMan)

Many Thanks! This community is awesome!

Thanks RehabMan!

Both sound and bluetooth is working
(Actually I gave up on the internal mic and bluetooth as I don't use them :p)
System is stable, and I have been using this as my daily driver.

As I am using this laptop to edit videos, the card reader seems to mean much for me as I haven't know how to patch my card reader. Posts on different threads have seem to read the card correctly even as a usb device.
Unfortunately, my internal Realtek Card Reader (USB2.0-CRW) with
Product ID 0x0129
Vendor ID 0x0bda
wasn't working.
Unlikely from the same issues on other threads on the forum, my card reader didn't show up as a usb device nor a SD card. The slot was useable on Windows before I install OS X a few days ago. The patch on post #1 of this thread didn't gave me the solution to the problem. Therefore, I don't think that this is a hardware issue.

Can someone kindly provide me with the solution for a card reader? If someone knows how to patch the mic, please ask let me know as it maybe useful for me in the future. (I still can't solve the problem even with the links provided by RehabMan)

Many Thanks! This community is awesome!

You'll need to use google to find card reader solutions.

Deleted
Will make a guide for Sierra soon i will have time to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back